January 6, 2011

Theresa Longo



I have been modeling for several years. I have an extensive online portfolio upon request. I recently graduated with a 4 year Honors Degree in Business Administration. I attended Trent University.
I have modeled for various companies including Budweiser, Monster Energy Drink, the Toronto SUN and more.
I specialize in branding, advertising, strategic planning and marketing.
I was featured on E!'s Instant Beauty Pageant and I recently filmed for an upcoming episode of Dragon's Den.
I am featured as Miss December in the 2010 SUNshine Girl Calendar.
I recently won the title of Miss. Budweiser Honda Indy and presented the award to the first place driver of the Honda Indy. I am attending this years Bud Camp 'Win to Get In' contest as a Budweiser Promotional Model.
I have TV, Radio, Print, Commercial Experience + more.
Be sure to visit me on the web at www.theresalongo.com
Please do not waste time contacting me in regard to TFP. I work on a paid, contractual basis.
I love creativity & collaboration. I wish everyone in this community the utmost happiness and success always. Always do what you love to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment